[ANNOUNCE] FIAIF version 1.5.0-1

Rémi Denis-Courmont email hidden
Sat Jan 4 19:24:00 CET 2003

Le Samedi 4 Janvier 2003 15:05, Anders Fugmann a écrit :

> Ok. I guess this has something to do with the '%_preun_service fiaif'
> line, as this is the biggest change from 1.4.5 -> 1.5.0. I have put
> up a new version (1.5.2-0pre4), which remove the usage of
> %_preun_service. Please test - I guess that you will still see the
> error on the old package when upgrading, but then all should be in
> order.

OOPS. I didn't know big parts of the Mandrake adaptations were merged
into the main RPM spec. Please disregard the corresponding section in
my previous message. Really sorry.

BTW, does anyone know a good source of informations about RedHat modern
RPM specs. 'Maximum RPM' seems rather out-of-date. ?

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
<rdenis at simphalempin.com>