fiaif.com

John Timmers email hidden
Sun Nov 22 13:40:33 CET 2009

Domain Sale Notice:fiaif.com is coming available for sale in a few days.Since you own a similar domain, we thought you'd be interested in fiaif.com.If you do have interest in acquiring fiaif.com, please fill up priority notice form availablehere: http://initrustbestnames.us/store/prioritynotice/d558c198-9f42-4b3f-a359-47ff47bdaa88and we will contact you as soon as the domain is available for purchase.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind regards,
John Timmers
InTrust Domains
11605 Meridian Market View #124-134
Falcon, CO 80831
 =========This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information belonging to InTrust Domains. and/or John Timmers, which is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

No more please: http://initrustbestnames.us/store/unsub/d558c198-9f42-4b3f-a359-47ff47bdaa88